Earn 60,000 Bonus Points after you spend $5000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn 5X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores, and on cellular phone, landline, internet, and cable TV services
- Earn 2X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and for hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel
- Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases and points do not expire as long as your account remains open
I bump up my daily expenses to 5X points by purchasing Gift Cards at office supply stores, like Staples and OfficeMax, using Chase Ink Plus Card.
- Gas – using Chevron and Shell Gas Stations Gift Card
- Shopping – Macy’s, Nordstrom, Marshall, Bed Bath and Beyond, …
- Grocery – Safeway and Albertsons
- Home Improvement – Lowes and Home Depot
- Restaurants – Starbucks, Cheesecake Factory, …
- Staples often offers purchase of $250-$300 MasterCard or Visa Gift Cards for $20 rebate. The rebate will cover the cost of the MasterCard and Visa Gift Cards and I can use the Gift Cards for my daily expenses 5X.
- Currently, Staples has a SAVE $10 WHEN YOU SPEND $50+ ON SELECTED GIFT CARDS, for Gap, Sephora, and Spafinder. Code is 41996 and offer ends on 5/9/2015.
- Annual fee of $95 is not waived for first year because Chase bump up the offer from 50,000 bonus points to 60,000 bonus points.
- 10,000 extra bonus points are enough to cover the cost of $95 annual fee
Yes, this is a business card and you can apply as sole proprietor. You might already own a business, like real estate broker, blog writer, consultant, …
Chase Ultimate Rewards points transfer 1:1 to many partners
Also, now 5,000 Refer-A-Friend Bonus is available for Chase Ink Plus
- Refer-a-friend to Chase Ink Plus starting from May 4 to May 15
- Earn 5,000 Ultimate Rewards points for each friend who signs up, up to 10 friends
If you are interested in applying, I would be grateful if you allow me to refer you. Please email me at king@CrazyForMiles.com and I would send you a referral invitation. Thanks.