Get Offers are Required for Amex
American Express Offers are not automatic and please click “Get Offer” to select the offer you like on bottom of your Amex home page. You have to add the offers and benefits to your card so you can benefit on the Amex Offers when you spend on the card.
Incredible Great Deal from Amex Offers
Recently, I spot 2 special offers at Amex and they are incredible great deal. I have to share with you so you will not miss them.
1. Smart & Final – Expires 06/30/2015 – this offers are available in all American Express Card
Get a $25 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $50 or more in-store at Smart & Final by 6/30/2015. Limit 3 statement credits.
2. Amazon – Expires 06/06/2015 – this offer is available in selected American Express Card only
Get $20 back after you spend $20 or more at Amazon.com
* Your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant, i.e. you will not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it.
* Usually, Amex will notify you via email on the same day if your transaction qualify for Amex Offer and advise you on the offer that you are going to receive.
Why they are incredible?
1. “Spend $50 on a single purchase and receive $25 statement credit” means 50% off your purchase. I never shop at Smart & Final. My impression on the store is like a combination of Target and Safeway. Prices are compatible and with Amex Offer, is 50% off. Since I can get up to 3 statement credits, first time I loaded up with some daily wines, fruits and vegetables. I am planning to load up some daily household goods on my second and third trips.
2. If you do have “Spend $20 get $20 back on Amazon” in your Amex Offer, it is like Amex is gifting you a free purchase in value of $20. Why not?!