Spend $30,000 on Any Calendar Year by Chase British Airways Visa Signature Card
I spent over $30,000 last year on my Chase British Airways Visa Signature card, and earned a “Travel Together Ticket” in January 6, 2017. I have 2 years to use the voucher and travel with my companion at any BA operated flights.
Earning a Redemption Voucher for a companion
- You are only eligible to receive a Travel Together Ticket (“Voucher”) for a companion if you are a member of the BA Executive Club and are the main account holder within a BA/Chase Credit Card account (a “Member”).
- Additional cardmembers to the main Credit Card account are not eligible to receive a voucher. Any amount spent on any supplementary Credit Card(s) of the main Credit Card account will count towards the main account holder’s Spend Target.
- To be entitled to receive a voucher, the Member must have reached the required Spend Target within a 12 month period starting each year on January 1 and ending on December 31 (the “Twelve Month Period”) For the avoidance of doubt, if a customer opens a Credit Card account on any date following January 1 then they must have reached their Spend Target by December 31 of that year to be awarded a voucher.
- The qualifying Spend Target of the BA/Chase Credit Card is 30,000 USD (the “Spend Target”). Qualifying spend does not include cash withdrawals, interest, balance transfers and fees.
- Only one voucher can be earned in any Twelve Month Period. If the Member reaches their Spend Target within the Twelve Month Period then further spend will not accumulate towards another voucher. Members can begin earning towards their next voucher at the beginning of the next Twelve Month Period.
- When the Member has reached the Spend Target an e-voucher (“Travel Together Ticket”) will automatically be added to their BA Executive Club account. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. The e-voucher will be valid from the date on which it appears on the Member’s Executive Club account and will be valid for 24 months.
Will I Receive a Voucher in Mail?
No, you will not. It is eVoucher and you can find it on your main screen when you sign on.
Rules and Restrictions
- The voucher can only be used for travel on reward flights listed in the Executive Club Redemption table operated by BA, in any cabin class, as long as the Member has sufficient Avios to complete the booking for their desired journey.
- All travel must originate in and return to the US.
- The voucher cannot be redeemed for travel with BA’s franchisees, code share partners or oneworld Alliance members.
- The voucher must be booked online at ba.com.
- The Member and their Companions must travel together at all times and therefore must be booked onto the same flight and cabin class when travelling using a voucher.
- Bookings for Companions must be made at the same time as the Member makes their booking.
- Companions do not have to be named within a BA Executive Club Household Account. Members can choose to take anyone as a Companion on their redemption voucher booking.
- Outbound travel must take place before the expiry date stated on the voucher, however inbound travel may take place after the expiry date.
- The voucher is non-extendable, non-transferable and have no cash value. No Avios or other frequent traveller programme miles or points may be earned on the voucher.
- Once travel using the redemption voucher (s) has been booked, name changes are not allowed.
- If travel using a voucher is cancelled within 24 hours of departure, the voucher will not be re-issued to the Member’s Executive Club account.
- If travel using a voucher is cancelled more than 24 hours before departure then the voucher will be re-issued to the Member’s Executive Club account for the remainder of its original validity period.
- BA reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any given time. Any amendments made to these Terms and Conditions will not affect the validity of any voucher which have already been issued.
- The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion, including Priority Reward (Gold Executive Club membership benefit). For more information on Priority Reward please visit ba.com.
- Any use of the voucher and/or use of Avios must be in accordance with the BA Executive Club Terms and Conditions.
- Members and their Companion(s) will be carried by BA in accordance with its notice and Conditions of Contract (as stated on each ticket) and its general conditions of carriage for passengers and baggage (copies available on request).
- Members must remain eligible for this promotion at the time of travel. BA and Chase reserve the right to withdraw any vouchers in the event that the Member is in breach of the terms of the BA/Chase Credit Card or the BA Executive Club Terms and Conditions.
- Offer subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. Additional significant restrictions may apply.