Maximize your Chase Freedom Cash Back for first quarter of 2015
Chase Freedom Card earn 5% cash back on up to $1500 in combined purchases at Grocery Stores ( not including Walmart and Target ), Movie theaters and Starbucks Stores from January 1, 2015 to March 31, 2015.
Among the 3 major categories:
- Our groceries expenses are approx. $500 per quarter.
- We rarely go out for movie.
- We love Starbucks, but we earn major part of our Starbucks money from Shopkick redemption.
You might not be able to use $1500 in a quarter to earn your maximum Ultimate Rewards.
Below are the basic items/stores that every household will spend/go everyday:
- Gas – Chevron or Shell
- Home Improvement – Home Depot or Lowes
- Amazon online shopping
- Netflix membership
- Target or Walmart
- Macys or Nordstrom
Grocery Stores, like Safeway and Lucky, are selling a lot of retailers gift cards, which not limited to the one that I mentioned above, therefore, you can purchase other retailers gift cards from grocery stores to maximize your Chase Freedom Ultimate Rewards for the quarter.
- If you do have Chase Sapphire Ultimate Rewards, Chase Ink Ultimate Rewards, and Chase Freedom Ultimate Rewards, they can combine into one account. In addition, Ultimate Rewards allows unlimited transfer between spouse’s travel award programs and provides a lot of flexibility for people that love to travel by utilizing the miles more efficiently.