What I am using in my wallet this month:
- Brithish Airways Visa Signature Credit Card – up to 100,000 Avios Bonus, already used $6917 and will earn 50,000 Avios bonus. If I spend $10,000 in first year, can earn additional 25,000 Avios bonus. If I spend $20,000 in first year, can earn additional 25,000 Avios bonus. Total bonus will be 100,000 if I spend $20,000 in first year.
- American Express Business Platinum – targeted customer only, up to 150,000 Membership Rewards points, just applied and need to spend $5000 in first 3 months to earn 100,000 Membership Rewards Points, now only spent $3002. If I spend extra $10,000 and totaling $15,000 in first 3 months, I will earn extra 50,000 Membership Rewards Points.
- American AAdvantage Platinum Select MasterCard – if you do not have Chase Ink Card, you might benefit on 3X AA Bonus offers, up to 2500 bonus miles until 12/31/2015 on cable & satellite, cell & landline, insurance and internet providers.
- Fourth Quarter 2015 Chase Freedom 5X Categories are amazon.com, zappos.com, audible.com, and diapers.com.
- Citi ThankYou Card 3X for dining and travel, because I got the Citi ThankYou Card before they changed the dining from 3X to 2X, therefore, I will have 3X for dining until 2016.
- American Express Blue Cash Card has 3X Cash Back at US Supermarkets
- Chase Ink Business Card has 5X at office supply stores and on cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services – 5X by buying your favor retailers Gift Cards at office supply stores, like Staples or OfficeMax.
- US Bank Cash + Visa Signature offers 5% cash back with choice of Categories. This quarter I picked 5% categories for fast food restaurants and Department Stores.
- Which cards do you currently have? You can email me so I can advise you how to maximize your miles earning, king@CrazyForMiles.com.
- Please join our email list to receive our updating posts via emails.
Summary of Miles Earning from November 3, 2015 to November 16, 2015
20,221 American AAdvantage + 4624 Amex Membership Rewards + 56917 British Airways Avios + 324 United MileagePlus
November 3, 2015 – November 16, 2015
50,000 Avios Bonus by spending $2,000 in first 3 months of new Chase British Airways Visa Signature Card
Best Buy – online shopping thru United MileagePlus Mall 3X
$107.99 + $10.80 = $118.79
$107.99 x 3 UA = 324 UA
Neiman Marcus – online shopping thru AAdvantage shopping 12X
$531 + $53.10 = $584.10
$531 x 12 AA = 6372 AA
Saks Off Fifth – online shopping thru AAdvantage eshopping 10X
$269.98 + $25.65 = $295.63
$269.98 x 10 AA = 2700 AA
$360.92 + $34.29 = $395.21
$360.92 x 10 AA = 3609 AA
Discount Tire – online shopping thru AAdvantage eshopping 3X
$992 + $70.36 = $1062.36 (only $794 qualify for bonus miles)
$794 x 3 AA = 2382 AA
Vista Print – online shopping thru AAdvantage shopping 3X
$32.23 + $6.99 shipping + $3.92 tax = $43.14
$32.23 x 3 AA = 97 AA
Victoria Secrets – online shopping thru AAdvantage eshopping 1X
$60.91 + $6.09 = $67
$60.91 x 1 AA = 61 AA
* will earn 5000 AA bonus Miles by spending $1250+
4624 AE + 6917 BA
* Need to meet the spending requirement for both new cards – American Express, and British Airways Visa Signature Card, so most of the charges were on the new cards.
* Remember you can pay your health, home and auto insurance with your credit card. This is how we can meet the spending requirement fast.