What I am using in my wallet this month:
- American AAdvantage Platinum Select MasterCard – Just got a new American AAdvantage Platinum Select MasterCard for 50,000 bonus miles by spending $3,000 in first 3 months of account opening (You can qualify for the bonus again if you do not have the American AAdvantage MasterCard for the previous 18 months.)
- Third Quarter 2015 Chase Freedom 5X Categories are Gas Stations and Kohl’s.
- Citi ThankYou Card 3X for dining and travel, because I got the Citi ThankYou Card before they changed the dining from 3X to 2X, therefore, I will have 3X for dining until 2016.
- American Express Blue Cash Card has 3X Cash Back at US Supermarkets
- Chase Ink Business Card has 5X at office supply stores and on cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services – 5X by buying your favor retailers Gift Cards at office supply stores, like Staples or OfficeMax.
- US Bank Cash + Visa Signature offers 5% cash back with choice of Categories. This quarter I picked 5% categories for fast food restaurants and Department Stores.
- Which cards do you currently have? You can email me so I can advise you how to maximize your miles earning, king@CrazyForMiles.com.
- Please join our email list to receive our updating posts via emails.
Summary of Miles Earning from August 25, 2015 to September 7, 2015
* You can purchase Gift Cards from Kohl’s by using Chase Freedom for 5X.
6455 Ultimate Rewards + 210 American AAdvantage + 3675 Citi ThankYou Points + 182 American Express + 4 Ritz Carlton Rewards + $55.60 Cash Back
August 25, 2015 – September 7, 2015
Restaurant – use Citi ThankYou card for 3X TY
$407.76 x 3 TY = 1223 TY by Citi ThankYou Card
Grocery – use American Express Blue for 3X AE
$60.77 x 3 AE = 182 AE
Gas – 5X UR by Chase Freedom Card
$76.11 x 5 UR = 381 UR
Neiman Marcus – 6X UR at Chase Ultimate Rewards mall
$1011 + $101.10 = $1112.10
$1011 x 6 UR = 6066 UR
Paid by US Bank Cash + Visa for 5% Cash Back = $55.60 Cash Back
4 RC + 2452 TY + 210 AA + 8 UR
* Remember you can pay your home and auto insurance with your credit card.