What I am using in my wallet this month:
- Brithish Airways Visa Signature Credit Card – If I spend $10,000 in first year, can earn additional 25,000 Avios bonus. If I spend $20,000 in first year, can earn additional 25,000 Avios bonus. Total bonus will be 100,000 if I spend $20,000 in first year.
- American Express Business Platinum – targeted customer only, up to 150,000 Membership Rewards points, already spent $5000 in first 3 months and earned 100,000 Membership Rewards Points. If I spend extra $10,000 and totaling $15,000 in first 3 months, I will earn extra 50,000 Membership Rewards Points.
- American AAdvantage Platinum Select MasterCard – if you do not have Chase Ink Card, you might benefit on 3X AA Bonus offers, up to 2500 bonus miles until 12/31/2015 on cable & satellite, cell & landline, insurance and internet providers.
- Fourth Quarter 2015 Chase Freedom 5X Categories are amazon.com, zappos.com, audible.com, and diapers.com. You can earn 10X Cash Back from November 23, 2015 to December 31, 2015.
- Citi ThankYou Card 3X for dining and travel, because I got the Citi ThankYou Card before they changed the dining from 3X to 2X, therefore, I will have 3X for dining until 2016.
- American Express Blue Cash Card has 3X Cash Back at US Supermarkets. * Amex has a lot of offers during the holidays and make sure you add them on your card. e.g. $15 statement credit if you spend $60+ at amazon.com. 10% statement credit for up to $10 at Shutterfly.com. And more… check out your offers and add them on your card.
- Chase Ink Business Card has 5X at office supply stores and on cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services – 5X by buying your favor retailers Gift Cards at office supply stores, like Staples or OfficeMax. *If you are able to find the same gift cards at amazon.com and you have Chase Freedom Card, you should take the advantage of its current offers of 10% Cash Back.
- US Bank Cash + Visa Signature offers 5% cash back with choice of Categories. This quarter I picked 5% categories for fast food restaurants and Department Stores.
- Which cards do you currently have? You can email me so I can advise you how to maximize your miles earning, king@CrazyForMiles.com.
- Please join our email list to receive our updating posts via emails.
Summary of Miles Earning from December 1, 2015 to December 14, 2015
304 American AAdvantage + 2874 Amex Membership Rewards + 176 British Airways Avios + 2602 Chase Ultimate Rewards + 343 Citi ThankYou Points + $8.88 Cash Back
* December 15, 2015 to December 31, 2015Mileage Earnings will be on January 5, 2016 posting and we will not have our bi-weekly posting on December 29, 2015.
December 1, 2015 – December 14, 2015
Restaurant – 3X Citi ThankYou Card
$114.40 x 3 TY = 343 TY
Target – 2% Cash Back at ebates.com
$32.78 + $3.28 = $36.06
$0.66 cash back + 2 AE ( other paid by gift cards)
Neiman Marcus – online shopping thru Chase Freedom 11X UR
$194 + $19.38 = $213.38
$194 x 11 UR = 2134 UR
$213.38 paid by AE = 213 AE
Groupon Gift Card – Chase Ink 5XUR at Staples.com
$50 x 5 = 250 UR
Groupon – 4X UR at Chase Ultimate Rewards Mall
$9.58 x 4 UR = 38 UR
$44.99 x 4 UR = 180 UR
Canvas On Demand – 2.5% Cash Back at ebates.com
$25 x 2.5% = $0.63 Cash Back
Shutterfly – 4X AA at American AAdvantage ehsopping mall
$75.91 x 4 AA = 304 AA
$75.91 paid by AE = 76 AE
* AE has 10% statement credit = $7.59 cash back
2583 AE + 176 BA
* Need to meet the spending requirement for both new cards – American Express, and British Airways Visa Signature Card, so most of the charges were on the new cards.
* Remember you can pay your health, home and auto insurance with your credit card. This is how we can meet the spending requirement fast.