What I am using in my wallet this month:
- Brithish Airways Visa Signature Credit Card – up to 100,000 Avios Bonus, already used $6917 and will earn 50,000 Avios bonus. If I spend $10,000 in first year, can earn additional 25,000 Avios bonus. If I spend $20,000 in first year, can earn additional 25,000 Avios bonus. Total bonus will be 100,000 if I spend $20,000 in first year.
- American Express Business Platinum – targeted customer only, up to 150,000 Membership Rewards points, just applied and need to spend $5000 in first 3 months to earn 100,000 Membership Rewards Points. If I spend extra $10,000 and totaling $15,000 in first 3 months, I will earn extra 50,000 Membership Rewards Points. Now spent over $6000+, will get 100,000 Membership Rewards points next month.
- American AAdvantage Platinum Select MasterCard – if you do not have Chase Ink Card, you might benefit on 3X AA Bonus offers, up to 2500 bonus miles until 12/31/2015 on cable & satellite, cell & landline, insurance and internet providers.
- Fourth Quarter 2015 Chase Freedom 5X Categories are amazon.com, zappos.com, audible.com, and diapers.com. You can earn 10X Cash Back from November 23, 2015 to December 31, 2015.
- Citi ThankYou Card 3X for dining and travel, because I got the Citi ThankYou Card before they changed the dining from 3X to 2X, therefore, I will have 3X for dining until 2016.
- American Express Blue Cash Card has 3X Cash Back at US Supermarkets. * Amex has a lot of offers during the holidays and make sure you add them on your card. e.g. $15 statement credit if you spend $60+ at amazon.com.
- Chase Ink Business Card has 5X at office supply stores and on cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services – 5X by buying your favor retailers Gift Cards at office supply stores, like Staples or OfficeMax.
- US Bank Cash + Visa Signature offers 5% cash back with choice of Categories. This quarter I picked 5% categories for fast food restaurants and Department Stores.
- Which cards do you currently have? You can email me so I can advise you how to maximize your miles earning, king@CrazyForMiles.com.
- Please join our email list to receive our updating posts via emails.
Summary of Miles Earning from November 17, 2015 to November 30, 2015
25,214 American AAdvantage + 106,553 Amex Membership Rewards + 655 British Airways Avios + 11,943 Chase Ultimate Rewards + 10,699 United MileagePlus + $23.28 Cash Back
November 17, 2015 – November 30, 2015
100,000 Amex Membership Rewards Bonus by spending $5,000 + in first 3 months of new Amex Business Platinum.
Restaurant – 3X Citi ThankYou Card
$39.88 x 3 TY = 120 TY
Neiman Marcus – online shopping thru AAdvantage shopping 12X
$2002 + $200.19 = $2202.19
$2002 x 12 AA = 24024 AA + 5000 Bonus AA by spending $1200+ in my wife’s AAdvantage eShopping account
$2202.19 paid by Amex = 2202 AE
Staples – 5XUR by using Chase Ink Plus
$35 x 5 UR = 175 UR
Cellular Phone / Dish / Internet – 5XUR by using Chase Ink Plus
* Because I am going to close the Chase Ink Plus next month, I prepaid my cellular, dish, and internet expenses in advance to get the 5XUR for the next 2-4 months.
$2260.55 x 5 UR = 11303 UR
Hone Depot – 2X UA at United MileagePlus Mall
$434.96 + $36.75 = $471.71
$434.96 x 2 = 870 UA
$471.71 paid by AE = 472 AE
Nordstrom – 4X UA at United MileagePlus Mall
$604.35 + $60.44 = $664.79
$604.35 x 4 UA = 2417 UA
$654.79 paid by BA = 655 BA
Last Call – 6X UA at United MileagePlus Mall
$230.41 + $23.04 = $253.45
$230.41 x 6 UA = 1382 UA
$253.45 paid by AE = 253 AE
* 6000 UA Bonus on Spending $1250+
Macy’s – 10% Cash Back at Ebates
$219.92 + $21.99 = $224.03
$219.92 x 10% = $22.00 Cash Back
$224.03 paid by AE = 224 AE
ebay – 1X AA at American AAdvantage eshopping
$5.95 paid by AE = 6 AE + 6 AA
Uniqlo – 3X AA at American AAdvantage eshopping
$94.70 + $8.22 = $102.92
$94.70 x 3 AA = 284 AA
$102.92 paid by AE = 103 AE
$29.90 + $2.24 = $32.14
$29.90 x 3 AA = 900 AA
$32.14 paid by AE = 32 AE
Bloomingdales – 10% Cash Back at ebates
$12.75 + $1.28 = $14.03
$12.75 x 10% = $1.28 Cash Back from ebates
$14.03 paid by AE = 14 AE
Starbucks – 4X UR at Chase Ultimate Rewards Mall
$77.50 x 4UR = 310 UR
* $17.93 paid by AE and balance paid by gift card = 18 AE
$39.75 x 4 UR = 155 UR
$39.75 paid by AE = 40 AE
* Need to meet the spending requirement for both new cards – American Express, and British Airways Visa Signature Card, so most of the charges were on the new cards.
* Remember you can pay your health, home and auto insurance with your credit card. This is how we can meet the spending requirement fast.