What I am using in my wallet this month:
- American AAdvantage Platinum Select MasterCard – Just got a new American AAdvantage Platinum Select MasterCard for 50,000 bonus miles by spending $3,000 in first 3 months of account opening (You can qualify for the bonus again if you do not have the American AAdvantage MasterCard for the previous 18 months.)
- Third Quarter 2015 Chase Freedom 5X Categories are Gas Stations and Kohl’s. Did you activate your 3rd Quarter 5% yet?
- American AAdvantage Miles 3X offers on eligible purchases through September 30, 2015 – up to 2500 miles – 3X on Restaurants, Gas Stations, Grocery Stores, Drugstores and Commuter Transportation Merchants. If you have Chase Freedom, you should use it for 5X on Gas.
- Chase Ink Business Card has 5X at office supply stores and on cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services – 5X by buying your favor retailers Gift Cards at office supply stores, like Staples or OfficeMax.
- US Bank Cash + Visa Signature offers 5% cash back with choice of Categories. This quarter I picked 5% categories for fast food restaurants and Department Stores. Because McDonald is doing the Minion gift for happy meal now, so I think I will go to McDonald more to collect the full set of 12 Minions. Haha…..
- Which cards do you currently have? You can email me so I can advise you how to maximize your miles earning, king@CrazyForMiles.com.
- Please join our email list to receive our updating posts via emails.
Summary of Miles Earning from June 30, 2015 to July 13, 2015
* Remember to activate your third quarter Chase Freedom 5% offers and your US Bank Cash + Visa Signature 5%
* You can also purchase Gift Cards from Kohl’s by using Chase Freedom for 5X.
11600 Ultimate Rewards + 115 United MileagePlus + 7997 American AAdvantage + 340 Citi ThankYou Points + $2.86 Cash Back
June 30, 2015 – July 13, 2015
Restaurant – use Chase Freedom 5X
$30.15 x 5 UR = 151 UR by Chase Freedom 5X
$109.17 x 2% CB = $2.18 Cash Back from Restaurants by US Bank Cash + Visa
$13.67 x 5% CB = $0.68 Cash Back from Fast Food by US Bank Cash + Visa
$35.52 x 3 AA = 107 AA by American AAdvantage Card
Grocery – 3 X AA
$7.90 x 3 AA = 24 AA
Gas – 5X UR by Chase Freedom Card
$121.29 x 5 UR = 606 UR
4inkjets – 15X UR in Chase Ultimate Reward Mall
$29.70 + $2.82 = $32.52
$29.70 x 15 UR = 446 UR
$32.52 x 1 AA = 33 AA
Office Depot – 5X UR by Chase Ink Card
$4.20 x 5 UR = 21 UR
Office Depot Online – 5X UR by Chase Ink Card + 2X AA in American AAdvantage eshopping
$54.99 + $5.60 = $61.59
$54.99 x 2 AA = 110 AA
$61.59 x 5 UR = 308 UR
$47.99 + $4.80 = $52.79
$47.99 x 2 AA = 96 AA
$52.79 x 5 UR = 264 UR
Lowes Online – 5X UR from Chase Ink Card by purchasing Lowes Gift Card at Office Deport + 3X AA in American AAdvantage eshopping
$2003.46 x 3 AA = 6010 AA ( using Lowes 10% coupon, but miles are calculate before discount )
$1960.89 x 5 UR = 9804 UR
Airlines – 3X Citi ThankYou Points
$113.40 x 3 TY = 340 TY
1617 AA + 115 UA
* Remember you can pay your home and auto insurance with your credit card.