What I am using in my wallet:
- American Express Offers – Spend $20+ at Amazon get $20 Statement Credit, til June 6, 2015 and Spend $50+ at Smart & Final get $25 Statement Credit, til June 30, 2015
- Second Quarter 2015 Chase Freedom 5X Categories are Restaurants, Bed Bath and Beyond, H&M, and Overstock.com – make sure you pay with your Freedom card on dining.
- American AAdvantage Miles 3X offers on eligible purchases through June 30, 2015 – up to 2500 miles – 3X on Restaurants, Gas Station, Grocery Stores, and Department Stores. If you have Chase Freedom, you should use it for 5X on Restaurants.
- Chase Ink Business Card has 5X at office supply stores and on cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services – 5X by buying your favor retailers Gift Cards at office supply stores, like Staples or OfficeMax.
- US Bank Cash + Visa Signature offers 5% cash back with choice of Categories
- Which cards do you currently have? You can email me so I can advise you how to maximize your miles earning, king@CrazyForMiles.com.
- Please join our email list to receive our updating posts via emails.
Summary of Miles Earning from May 19, 2015 to June 1, 2015
* Get offers at American Express – Get $20 statement credit if spend $20+ at amazon.com and Get $25 statement credit if spend $50+ at Smart & Final
* Use Chase Freedom for 5X dining and use American AAdvantage Card for 3X Grocery Stores and 3X Gas Station.
* If you shop at Safeway and Albertson, you can get Safeway and Albertson Gift Cards at OfficeMax by using Chase Ink Business Card for 5X.
* You can also purchase Gift Cards from Bed Bath & Beyond by using Chase Freedom for 5X.
3702 Ultimate Rewards + 242 American AAdvantage Miles + 1529 Ritz Carlton Rewards + 92 Amex Rewards + $233.47 Cash Back
May 19, 2015 – June 1, 2015
Grocery – use American AAdvantage Card for 3X
$42.31 x 3 AA = 127 AA
Gas – use Shell Gift Cards purchased at Staples
$91 x 5 UR = 455 UR
Restaurant – use Chase Freedom 5X
$151.28 x 5 UR = 756 UR
Bed Bath and Beyond – use Chase Freedom 5X
$15.31 x 5 UR = 77 UR – in store
$50.36 x 1 AE = 50 AE + $25 Statement Credit
$42 x 1 AE = 42 AE + $20 Statement Credit
Major Department Stores – using US Bank Cash + Visa Signature 5% cash back because I max out on American AAdvantage 3X
Nordstrom online – 16% cash back at ebates
$876.60 + $87.66 = $964.26
$876.60 x 16% = $140.26 Cash Back from ebates
$964.26 x 5% = $48.21 Cash Back from US Bank Cash + Visa Signature
Cellular Phone / Internet/ Dish TV – using Chase Ink Plus
($259 + $28.50 + $113.58) x 5 UR = 2005 UR
1529 RC + 115 AA + 409 UR