- The Ritz-Carlton Reward – “NEW” card, receive 140,000 rewards points, after spending $3000 on purchases in the first 3 months – this program already expired.
- Citi ThankYou Premier – “NEW” card, receive 20,000 ThankYou points, after spending $2000 on purchases in the first 3 months,has 3X for travel including gas, starting April 19, 2015 – there are some changes on the ThankYou Points Program in 2015 and please read the details for changes.
- First Quarter 2015 Chase Freedom 5X Categories are Grocery Stores, Movie Theaters, Starbucks
- American AAdvantage Miles 3X offers on eligible purchases through March 31, 2015
- Chase Sapphire Preferred has 2X for dining and special 3X for dining on first Friday of each month
- Chase Ink Business Card has 5X at office supply stores and on cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services
- US Bank Cash + Visa Signature offers 5% cash back with choice of Categories
- Which cards do you currently have? You can email me so I can advise you how to maximize your miles earning, king@CrazyForMiles.com.
- Please join our email list to receive our updating posts via emails.
Summary of Miles Earning from January 27, 2015 to February 9, 2015
1379 Ultimate Rewards + 1312 American AAdvantage Miles + 36 Amex Membership Rewards + 60 ThankYou Points + 187 Ritz Carlton Rewards
January 27, 2015 – February 9, 2015
Grocery – use Chase Freedom Card for 5 Ultimate Rewards
$170.85 x 5 UR = 854UR
Gas – use Gift Card purchase from Safeway by Chase Freedom for 5 UR
$75 x 5 UR = 375 UR
Restaurant – use American AAdvantage card for 3X
$381.25 x 3 AA = 1144 AA
Netflix – purchase gift card from Safeway by Chase Freedom card for 5 UR
$30 x 5 UR = 150 UR
Medical – Citi ThankYou
$60 x 1 TY = 60 TY
Costco – American Express
$36 x 1 AE = 36 AE
Allstate Insurance – Ritz Carlton
$187 x 1 RC = 187 RC
Fastrak / Public Storage- American AAdvantage
$168 x 1AA = 168 AA