What I am using in my wallet this month:
- American AAdvantage Platinum Select MasterCard – Just got a new American AAdvantage Platinum Select MasterCard for 50,000 bonus miles by spending $3,000 in first 3 months of account opening (You can qualify for the bonus again if you do not have the American AAdvantage MasterCard for the previous 18 months.)
- Third Quarter 2015 Chase Freedom 5X Categories are Gas Stations and Kohl’s. Did you activate your 3rd Quarter 5% yet?
- American AAdvantage Miles 3X offers on eligible purchases through September 30, 2015 – up to 2500 miles – 3X on Restaurants, Gas Stations, Grocery Stores, Drugstores and Commuter Transportation Merchants. If you have Chase Freedom, you should use it for 5X on Gas.
- American Express Blue Cash Card has 3X Cash Back at US Supermarkets
- Chase Ink Business Card has 5X at office supply stores and on cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services – 5X by buying your favor retailers Gift Cards at office supply stores, like Staples or OfficeMax.
- US Bank Cash + Visa Signature offers 5% cash back with choice of Categories. This quarter I picked 5% categories for fast food restaurants and Department Stores. Because McDonald is doing the Minion gift for happy meal now, so I think I will go to McDonald more to collect the full set of 12 Minions. Haha…..
- Which cards do you currently have? You can email me so I can advise you how to maximize your miles earning, king@CrazyForMiles.com.
- Please join our email list to receive our updating posts via emails.
Summary of Miles Earning from July 14, 2015 to July 27, 2015
* Remember to activate your third quarter Chase Freedom 5% offers and your US Bank Cash + Visa Signature 5%
* You can also purchase Gift Cards from Kohl’s by using Chase Freedom for 5X.
26559 Ultimate Rewards + 277 United MileagePlus + 294 American AAdvantage + 994 Citi ThankYou Points + 304 American Express
July 14, 2015 – July 27, 2015
Restaurant – use American AAdvantage card for 3X AA and use Citi ThankYou card for 2X TY
$482.44 x 2 TY = 965 TY by Citi ThankYou Card
$20.58 x 3 AA = 62 AA by American AAdvantage Card
Grocery – use American Express Blue for 3X AE
$43.50 x 3 AE = 131 AE
Starbucks – 2X AA at American AAdvantage shopping mall
$83.63 + $ 8.36 = $91.99 – paid by gift card and earning from Shopkick
$83.63 x 2 AA = 167 AA
Staples – 5X UR for Office Supply Store by Chase Ink card
$278.78 x 5 UR = 1394 UR
$3425.55 x 5 UR = 17128 UR – including $3400 Lowes Gift Card
Staples.com – 4X UA at United MileagePlus Mall + 5X UR by paying with Chase Ink Card
$28.97 + $2.90 = $31.87
$28.97 x 4 UA = 116 UA
$31.87 x 5 UR = 159 UR
Office Depot – 5X UR buying Lowes Gift Card by Chase Ink Card
$1100 x 5 UR = 5500 UR
Murad Beauty – 10X UR at Chase Ultimate Rewards Mall
$43 + $3.55 = $46.55
$43 x 10 UR = 430 UR
$46.55 x 1 RC = 47 RC
Grocery – 3 X AE by American Express
$21.50 x 3 AE = 65 AA
Gas – 5X UR by Chase Freedom Card
$50 x 5 UR = 250 UR
Dish / Cellular Phone / Internet – paid by Chase Ink Card for 5X UR
($93.58 + $259.03 + $37.05) x 5 UR = 1948 UR
173 AE + 482 RC + 29 TY + 161 UA
* Remember you can pay your home and auto insurance with your credit card.