Currently, Singapore Airlines operates 19 A380’s and flies on the following routes:
- Frankfurt to New York JFK
- Singapore to Auckland (starting later this month)
- Singapore to Beijing
- Singapore to Frankfurt
- Singapore to Hong Kong
- Singapore to London
- Singapore to Melbourne (starting in 2015)
- Singapore to Mumbai
- Singapore to New Delhi
- Singapore to Paris
- Singapore to Shanghai
- Singapore to Sydney
- Singapore to Tokyo Narita
- Singapore to Zurich
- Tokyo Narita to Los Angeles
* Routes are subject to change by Singapore Airlines.
Singapore’s main hub is in Saingapore, therefore, most of the A380’s routes are from/to Singapore. There are two longer routes that you can enjoy the luxury of A380 longer – from/to Tokyo to Los Angeles, and from/to Frankfurt to New York.
Singapore Airlines is a part of Star Alliance. Also, now you can earn KrisFlyer Miles from Chase Ultimate Rewards, Citibank ThankYou Points, and American Express. If you love luxury travel, you have to try the unbelievable experience of Singapore Airlines A380.
Remember you can save 15% redemption miles if you redeem your award ticket online.