US Airways World Premier MasterCard just announced an increased sign-up bonus for 50,000 US Airways Miles. You will earn the sign-up bonus after your first purchase and payment of the $89 annual fee.
With US Airways merger with American Airlines, this is another way that you can earn more American AAdvantage miles when they merge their award programs down the road.
Limited time offer! US Airways also is running another offer for buy and gift miles:
Buy miles from November 13th, 2014 until January 2nd, 2015 and get up to 45,000 more bonus miles.
10,000-19,000 miles = 3,000 more bonus miles
20,000-29,000 miles = 6,000 more bonus miles
30,000-39,000 miles = 10,000 more bonus miles
40,000-49,000 miles = 15,000 more bonus miles
50,000-59,000 miles = 20,000 more bonus miles
60,000-69,000 miles = 30,000 more bonus miles
70,000-79,000 miles = 35,000 more bonus miles
80,000 miles = 45,000 more bonus miles
But I do not recommend purchase miles even though with the bonus miles. Think….. it costs you $1,475 to purchase 50,000 dividend miles, with the limited time offer, you will have addition 20,000 more dividend miles. It means $1,475 for 70,000 dividend miles (2.1 cents per miles). Now you only pay $89.00 annual fee with one purchase, you can have 50,000 bonus dividend miles (0.178 cents per miles).
Exclusive benefits include:
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles after your first purchase and payment of the $89 annual fee
- First checked bag free on eligible bags for you and up to 4 companions on domestic US Airways-operated flights
- One companion certificate good for up to 2 guests to travel with you on a US Airways-operated flight at $99 each, plus taxes and fees
- Priority boarding Zone 2 on US Airways-operated flights
- Redeem miles for award travel on US Airways and American Airlines booked through usairways.com or US Airways Reservations
- 25% in-flight savings on food, beverages & headset purchases on US Airways and American Airlines
- Earn 1 mile per $1 on every purchase and 2 miles for every $1 you spend on US Airways and American Airlines purchases
Coming in second quarter 2015, you’ll also enjoy these benefits: